Friday, January 04, 2008

Family Portrait with Llama

I'm not big on posting pictures, but the holiday season offers such opportunities...



...and, of course, so little time for substantive posts. Next week, I hope to get back on track, starting with the meme that I've owed Dane Morgan for a hundred years or so...the one in which I'm going to tell you how to disregard conventional wisdom and get a writing job regardless of your past experience.

Today, however, all I have to offer is a quick llama on my way out to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait. That wasn't a REAL llama, was it?

--Margo

Tiffany said...

Yes, it's a real llama.

His name is Licorice.

Anonymous said...

I'd say there's a striking resemblance between you and your daughter. For some reason it seems even more evident in this photo than in your Christmas photo.

Tiffany said...

Bobbie, what a relief to read your comment more closely--I thought you'd spotted a resemblance to the LLAMA!

Believe it or not, my daughter looks more like my sister than she does like me, but all three of us hear that a lot.